Open Career Opportunity
Product Manager, Life Sciences
|Abingdon, Oxfordshire. UK
|10th May 2021
|Available on application
- Group pension scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Eligible for Aurox share options after completion of 12 months.
The Product Manager, Life Sciences is a full-time role and the successful applicant will join the small, but driven dynamic Aurox team based at the Culham Science Centre, Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
As a small, dynamic, growing confocal microscopy business Aurox offers great potential for personal development and future career progression to the right individual. The successful applicant will be a self-starter, driven, career minded and able to work well independently and as part of a team.
The Product Manager, Life Sciences role will be responsible for Aurox’s Life Sciences marketing activities and a key aspect of the role will be the performance of confocal imaging experiments as customer demonstrations of Aurox Unity and Clarity products. These customer demonstrations will be performed remotely and globally in person, as will the provision of user training. As such, you will be required to travel internationally up to 25% of the time (as restrictions are lifted).
The role will also involve the generation of marketing materials including product brochures, digital content, manuals, application notes and scientific papers. Knowledge of the current confocal microscopy market situation will be beneficial in helping to understand how to engage new and existing users.
Applicants must have:
- Ph.D. in a relevant scientific field
- Experience of live cell imaging
- Experience of operating and maintaining confocal microscopy instruments
- Skilled in data processing and live cell image analysis
- Excellent people skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Proven experience of presenting to a scientific audience
- Excellent analytic, communication and collaboration skills and be results orientated.
- Project Management skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.